Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year... New attempt at this...

Okay so I still suck at this blogging thing... But we're gonna give it another go!

Both boys are now in "school" and I'm back on the eating right and exercise bandwagon. Jason goes to "school" 2 hours a week and LOVES it! Tyler still goes 6 hours a week and is really enjoying learning and playing. He's starting to read all by himself and sound out new words.

I'm working on getting the house de-cluttered and organized and running like a smooth machine. I've got some great projects for the kids. We got memberships to the zoo and aquarium for Christmas (thanks grandparents!!) so there will be some posts about our trips and our activities. I'm also working on a photo recipe book so the boys can help us meal plan (next post).

I'm hoping to be here at least once a week... Lets see if I can keep up this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment