Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let the workout continue... Update

Really pleased with myself... I've worked out everyday since Jan 5! Even yesterday when we went to a birthday party. We were at a pool and I was able to steal away and swim laps for 10 minutes. I felt a lot better after too. I'm feeling more energized and just generally happier.

So, today I'm going to the rec center for a new class. I've been hearing about this ZUMBA thing and while I'm all for sweating with the oldies I don't think that's the same :) I don't imagine my huge boobs bouncing all over creation would be fun for me or anyone else in the class. But our rec center has AQUA ZUMBA... now that sounds right up my alley. Buoyancy is my breasts' best friend. I'll update when I get back from class... assuming I'm not exhausted !


Edited:
So the class kicked my butt! But I still signed up for a 5 punch pass. So Sunday mornings are now going to include an Aqua Zumba class! Here's to getting in shape and dropping some weight.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the most fun class ever! I've thought about trying Zumba myself, but Aqua Zumba I would do in a heartbeat! I miss our water aerobics nights!

    ReplyDelete