Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let's try this again....

Ok, So I really sucked at this whole blogging with an infant thing! So now that Jason is ALMOST 1!!! I'll give it another go. Jason turns 1 tomorrow (where did my baby go!)
Here he is eating cake at Tyler's birthday party. Gotta love the baby bird look!
He's growing up sooo fast! He's walking (with help most of the time) and trying to talk... If only we were fluent in Jason-ese. He's also almost as big, weight wise, as his big brother.
Tyler, is just a charmer. He turned 3 a few weeks before Christmas. He's trying to learn to read, he knows all his letters and their sounds. He love helping Mommy cook and playing video games with Daddy. He's also loving being a big brother and often loves on and cuddles Jason. He is the best at making Jason laugh. I can't wait to see how their relationship grows!


Here are my babies with Santa this year. Sooo handsome!



Well keep checking back for more on my caking, scraping and various other topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment