Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Searching for a new site??

So as a mom I'm always looking for the easiest and fastest way to get my shopping done (especially in the winter with snow and crazy drivers).  I was searching the Internet and while amazon is great I just bought a nook so I'd like to keep Barnes and Nobel in business...

I came across a new site (to me at least)... called Become (http://www.become.com/)... it's like Amazon in that it has a wide range of stuff. But you can compare different stores with the same item! Score! And of course it's fun to dream about all the fun stuff I'd love to have the time, energy, money and space for!

Check out some of the cool stuff I found while just playing on the site!
turquoise-table-runner
unicorn bedding
unique-tv-stand

They even have a shopping blog with buying guides, reviews and all sorts of other tips and tricks! Definitely worth checking out the next time you're looking for something online, or even if you're just bored and killing some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment